Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. (1 John 5:14)
Pray for their relationship with God:
• That at any early age they will come to know Jesus as their Savior. 2 Timothy 3:15
• That they will love the Lord with all their heart, soul, strength, and mind. ~ Mark 12:30
Pray for their development of godly character:
• That they will exhibit the fruit of the Spirit. ~ Galatians 5:22-26
• That they will become more and more like Jesus and reflect his glory. ~ 2 Corinthians 3:18
Pray for their spiritual, physical, and
• That they will be protected from the evil one.
~ Matthew 6:13
• That they will be protected from physical harm.
~ Psalm 91:11
• That they will be free from anxiety and worry and receive God’s peace.
~ Philippians 4:6-7
Pray for their relationship with others:
• That they will honor and obey their parents.
~ Colossians 3:20
• That they will love others. ~ Mark 12:31
• That they will respect and obey civil authorities.
~ Romans 13:13
Pray for willing and effective ministry/service:
• That they will share the Good News.
~ Matthew 28:19, 20
• That they will serve the Lord with zeal and spiritual fervor. ~ Romans 12:11-12
• That they will discover and develop their spiritual gifts. ~ 1 Peter 4:10-11
National Prayer Coordinator, Christian Grandparenting Network