Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Anne Cisz's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies √ New Stuff

"Lewis wrote, "I have a question that would help others support you during those time…"

Anne Cisz replied Nov 13, 2012 to Can Praying for Someone Become Over-Whelming?

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Lewis Turner

"I completely agree with Lewis.  "It is definitely time to seek the Lord continually.…"

Anne Cisz replied Nov 13, 2012 to How should we as intercessors consider praying for our Nation?

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Anne Cisz

"I COMPLETELY understand about the paper...Mine is in the form of Prayer Binders full…"

Anne Cisz replied Jul 26, 2012 to Finding Balance as Intercessors

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Anne Cisz

"Cathy, THANKS SOOO MUCH for sharing!!!!!!!  I LOVE what you wrote about trusting in…"

Anne Cisz replied Jul 25, 2012 to Finding Balance as Intercessors

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Anne Cisz

"GREAT QUESTION!  THANKS for sharing!  I, frequently, get overwhelmed.  The pain of c…"

Anne Cisz replied Jun 18, 2012 to Can Praying for Someone Become Over-Whelming?

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Lewis Turner

"Lewis, this is very good.  Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on this."

Anne Cisz replied Dec 12, 2011 to Can Pastors and Intercessors Joining Together-help us let the Holy Spirit work rather than “I”?

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Anne Cisz

"Wow, that's beautiful, Pamela! What a beautiful picture of what overflowing with tha…"

Anne Cisz replied Nov 13, 2010 to Part of Intercession is being Thankful. Perhaps it would encourage others who involved in Intercession to share ways we have been Thankful as we pray - and how Thankfulness has help us as we pray.

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Richard McKusic, Sr.

"I LOVE how Eddie Smith encourages people to be thankful in their prayers! Through Ed…"

Anne Cisz replied Nov 10, 2010 to Part of Intercession is being Thankful. Perhaps it would encourage others who involved in Intercession to share ways we have been Thankful as we pray - and how Thankfulness has help us as we pray.

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Richard McKusic, Sr.

"There is an excellent book about intercessors praying for pastors and leaders by C.…"

Anne Cisz replied Oct 2, 2010 to Pastoral Language vs Intercessor Language -- do they understand each other?

5 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie Rodriguez

"Sadly, I have not yet learned to speak "pastor language..." BUT I WANT TO!!!!! I'm o…"

Anne Cisz replied Oct 2, 2010 to Pastoral Language vs Intercessor Language -- do they understand each other?

5 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie Rodriguez

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service