Our Purpose / Our Passion
- Prayer Saturated lives throughout our congregation.
- Every Family – Prayer Permeated
- Every Ministry/Activity – Prayer Integrated
- Every Community – Prayer Penetrated
- Every neighbor. Every neighborhood.
- Identify people you will pray for daily
- Neighbors. Coworkers. Friends. Family.
- Pray for those who are lost to be transformed by faith in Christ
- Pray for those with less to see new blessings from the Father
- Pray for those who lead (influencers) to become dependent upon God
- Begin to pray as a congregation every Sunday (all-church gatherings)
- Invite every person to discern a list of the people they are led by the Holy Spirit to pray for daily (distribute simple prayer guides)
- Ask each ministry leader to devote a tithe of their meeting time to outreach-focused praying
- Utilize church communication (newsletters, social media, prayer chains, bulletin boards) to inform, invite and include every-one in the prayer challenge
* * * *
Secrets to Mobilizing an "All-Pray!" Strategy in Your Church
Prepared by Phil Miglioratti, Explore God Chicago Co-Chairman
Pray.Network Founder • Prayer Consultant, Illinois Baptist Churches • Mission America Coalition Cities