Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
Maybe a prayer can be answered in more than one way ...
"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective" NIV
Why take time to pray each day? --- because:
1. Reminds me of God's Goodness.
2. Builds my inner peace and stability.
3. Shows thankfulness and appreciation to God.
4. Establishes a high moral level with honest growth.
5. Waters the seeds of spiritual and moral soundness.
6. Enriches my life with a constructive practical direction.
7. Strengthens my belief in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
8. Reinforces the goodness of Jesus while suppressing evil.
9. Establishes love, patience, courage, hope and confidence.
10. Purifies my heart --- develops my mind --- comforts my soul.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV
Prayer: Father thank you that you hear each and every word said in prayer --- to you be all glory honor and praise. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Pastor Bill Team Prayer:
Father please bring 1............. 2............. 3.............. into your kingdom. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
This cdd is being sent to: email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2011 - Pastor Bill – Christian-Cyber-Ministries - All Rights Reserved
Our Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 406
Cambridge, MN 55008, USA