Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

For any that have interest, I have attached a pdf version of the dissertation I submitted in April 2013 to Asbury Theological Seminary on the topic of corporate prayer.  I hope it proves helpful.

Blessings,

John Whitsett

Views: 1142

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John, 

I am writing an article on corporate prayer for my blog next week and seem to have lost your email address. We had discussed talking briefly in January and I'd love to hear from you, even if briefly. Would you resend your email to me at HisInscriptions - at - gmail.com when you have a moment? Thanks in advance! 

Deborah Perkins

Deborah--

Dr. John Whitsett's dissertation is an excellent resource on corporate prayer.

It is also possible that you may find some information in the latter lessons of the Class 'Praying Together'. Those lessons are also focused on aspects of corporate prayer--encouraging people to join together in corporate prayer. You can find those lessons in the group here on PrayNetwork in the group "Praying Together".

Also, you may find other information scattered throughout various discussions, blogs, and articles here on PrayNetwork.

If you are writing something for your blog--will you be sharing it here on PrayNetwork? Would like to see it.
Deborah--

It is also possible that you may find some information in the latter lessons of the Class 'Praying Together'. Those lessons are also focused on aspects of corporate prayer--encouraging people to join together in corporate prayer. You can find those lessons in the group here on PrayNetwork in the group "Praying Together".

Also, you may find other information scattered throughout various discussions, blogs, and articles here on PrayNetwork.

If you are writing something for your blog--will you be sharing it here on PrayNetwork? Would like to see it.
Deborah--

Lewis, 

You asked to see what I was writing for my blog on corporate prayer; please see the links in this discussion to my interview with John Whitsett, also on my blog page. You can visit the blog directly here: His Inscriptions. All the resources are free for use by prayer leaders and churches/ pastors, with John's permission. Thanks for following up! 

Deborah Perkins :-)

John graciously allowed me to interview him to discuss his doctoral findings more thoroughly. Attached is the link to the interview (printed on my website), so that everyone here can benefit from his wisdom and thoughts on prayer! Click to read, and there are more resources which he helped create that you can download for use in your churches. :-)

HisInscriptions.com

RSS

Start a Reimagine-Journey‼️

--->Your Free Profile

--->Take the Tour  

--->Ask A Question

• Add a photo  
  • Reply to a discussion  
  • Blog an insight
  • Post an event
  • Watch (and pray) a video
  • Add to our Directory