Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Phil Miglioratti's Discussions (1,931)

Discussions Replied To (1101) Replies √ New Stuff

"From Pray.Network Featured Contributor Cathy Cutrell: Your article on Pray for Me i…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 11 to Pandemic Prayer Meetings: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone, Anything

5 Mar 13
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Salvatore ~ thank you for sharing your discerning insight on this news item . . .   …"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 11 to A Rare Prayer for the Church

2 Mar 11

"To help you reimagine... As you were reading, did this seem more relevant to you pe…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 9 to "Pray for Me!"

2 Mar 10
Reply by Malva Birch

"Teaching from a Prayer Bench Posted by Dan R. Crawford  Send Message   View Blog…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 7 to Pandemic Prayer Meetings: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone, Anything

5 Mar 13

"TAKE-AWAY To help you reimagine... As you were reading, did this seem more relevant…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 7 to Pandemic Prayer Meetings: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone, Anything

5 Mar 13

"FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE . . . The most overlooked person in…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 5 to NPPN• How to Know When a Pastor is Tired and Needs Prayer ` Article #076

3 Mar 5

"Sharing this post and comment, hoping many pastors and prayer champions will read an…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Mar 5 to NPPN• How to Know When a Pastor is Tired and Needs Prayer ` Article #076

3 Mar 5

"Steve - I hope you will add teaching-content style replies to more posts on our site…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Feb 22 to NPPN • Prayer Strategy for Ministry • Article #075

4 Feb 22

"Thank you for sharing your feedback Celestine. Allow me to clarify ... my use of th…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Feb 16 to NPPN • Pastor/Poet Laureate: "Ministry Reimagined" + A Chat with Greg...

3 Feb 16
Reply by Celestine S Ikwuamaesi

"TAKE-AWAY To help you reimagine... As you were reading, did this seem more relevant…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Feb 13 to Christian Nationalism and the Call to Revival

1 Feb 13

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service