Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Phil Miglioratti's Discussions (1,897)

Discussions Replied To (1095) Replies √ New Stuff

"A good question - you can use the Search box to find "prayerwalk" ideas and resource…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Jan 1, 2011 to prayer walk

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"CIty-wide or community-wide prayer is powerful because it expresses better than any…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Dec 27, 2010 to Praying beyond the churches 4 walls.....

1 Dec 27, 2010

"Consider adding this to a discussion on resources for praying ... Many thanks, Phil"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 25, 2010 to Personal Prayer Practices

15 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Merton J. Hershberger

"Lewis, Have you thought of starting a group called prayer minute and posting your c…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 23, 2010 to Got any good videos to use at Thanksgiving?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lewis Turner

"I'm not familiar with their posting guidelines. Usually, if you simply link to their…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 18, 2010 to Got any good videos to use at Thanksgiving?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lewis Turner

"A resource from Group Publishing you can use to incorporate prayer >>> Ch…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 18, 2010 to Share an idea of how to incorporate prayer during Thanksgiving season!

10 Nov 11, 2011

"P.S. Of course, you should enlist people who are devoted to praying about this befor…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 9, 2010 to Give me feed back please on this idea for outreach?

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ron Odom

"Personally, I like all the components. I suggest you do a pilot project or two firs…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 9, 2010 to Give me feed back please on this idea for outreach?

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ron Odom

"Audio clip (no video) but useful for focusing on Thanksgiving. THANKSGIVING - STEVE…"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 5, 2010 to Got any good videos to use at Thanksgiving?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lewis Turner

" ' />"

Phil Miglioratti replied Nov 1, 2010 to Got any good videos to use at Thanksgiving?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lewis Turner

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service