Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Jenni Biegler's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies √ New Stuff

"You're welcome, and thank you for the opportunity.  I'm looking forward to reviews f…"

Jenni Biegler replied Mar 19, 2011 to Book Review of "When the Soul Listens" by Jan Johnson

6 May 18, 2011
Reply by Janice Garey

"I'm happy to say that I finally know what you are talking about.  I had never heard…"

Jenni Biegler replied Mar 18, 2011 to New Edition of Operation World Released November 9, 2010

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Patty,   Just wondering why anyone would need a budget for a church prayer ministry?…"

Jenni Biegler replied Mar 9, 2011 to Budget for Prayer Ministry

8 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Eddie Smith

"That's a great article.  Seems like too often we think people are going to learn the…"

Jenni Biegler replied Mar 2, 2011 to Getting your congregation excited about prayer

18 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Sister

"I am in Southern Oregon. I get an newsletter from Contemplative Prayer Outreach (I t…"

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 22, 2010 to Spiritual Direction, Silence and solitude. The mystics

9 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Mary Eileen Bertram

"Hi Barbara, I've not experienced a Contemplative Prayer retreat but it's something…"

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 22, 2010 to Spiritual Direction, Silence and solitude. The mystics

9 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Mary Eileen Bertram

"I used to have a key to a church and I loved having the freedom to go there whenever…"

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 3, 2010 to Personal Prayer Practices

15 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Merton J. Hershberger

"I will join with you in praying for this."

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 3, 2010 to How do you all get people in the congregation to seek prayer

11 May 16, 2012
Reply by Diane Johnson

"Great article. Before I read this, I was thinking about a project that a whole famil…"

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 2, 2010 to What does the scripture say about the value of giving thanks?

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Lowell Snow

"I wonder if it has to do with a crisis of faith--people not really believing that Go…"

Jenni Biegler replied Nov 2, 2010 to How do you all get people in the congregation to seek prayer

11 May 16, 2012
Reply by Diane Johnson

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service