Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Judy Secor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies √ New Stuff

"I loved those cards, and saved every one of them! And I've blessed Alaska Airlines f…"

Judy Secor replied Feb 2, 2012 to Meal Prayer Cards on Alaska Airlines

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Judy Secor

"Phil, I do not know if it's ok to share, so check with Presidential Prayer Team (onl…"

Judy Secor replied Nov 18, 2010 to Got any good videos to use at Thanksgiving?

9 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lewis Turner

"This month's issue of Reader's Digest has a great article from a lawyer on how givin…"

Judy Secor replied Nov 6, 2010 to Share an idea of how to incorporate prayer during Thanksgiving season!

10 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Hi Jenni, Wow, yours was the most recent post yet is hidden among the others in no p…"

Judy Secor replied Oct 23, 2010 to Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

"Thanks for the invite, but I live on the West Coast. Your retreats sound like they w…"

Judy Secor replied Sep 11, 2010 to Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

"If we broaden this topic we may get better insights; So ... who of you have found wo…"

Judy Secor replied Sep 3, 2010 to Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

"Curious, what made you pick 100 and how often? What has God said so far?"

Judy Secor replied Sep 3, 2010 to Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

"Ask God and then ask your church for them to provide a prayer retreat. Here's prayin…"

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

"Now let's see who else is out there with helps for beginners. I love your answers, a…"

Judy Secor replied Jun 4, 2010 to Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service