Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Deborah Perkins's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies √ New Stuff

"Amen, Lewis, still praying! And great list, Andrew. I also want to add that the free…"

Deborah Perkins replied Nov 15, 2016 to A Challenge to Not Stop Praying--for Others to Step up and Pray for Our Nation

3 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"Thank you for posting. If anyone has not yet read Joel Rosenberg's book, Implosion,…"

Deborah Perkins replied Apr 12, 2016 to MayDay! MayDay!

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"Lewis,  You asked to see what I was writing for my blog on corporate prayer; please…"

Deborah Perkins replied Feb 12, 2016 to Doctoral Dissertation on Corporate Prayer

31 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"John graciously allowed me to interview him to discuss his doctoral findings more th…"

Deborah Perkins replied Feb 12, 2016 to Doctoral Dissertation on Corporate Prayer

31 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"Paul,  If you are the Paul of Paul and Cheryl Amabile, I used to attend church with…"

Deborah Perkins replied Jan 28, 2016 to Prayerwalks change climate of a dangerous neighborhood

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"Hi John,  I am writing an article on corporate prayer for my blog next week and seem…"

Deborah Perkins replied Jan 28, 2016 to Doctoral Dissertation on Corporate Prayer

31 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"John,  What a comprehensive study on corporate prayer! I read your dissertation with…"

Deborah Perkins replied Nov 16, 2015 to Doctoral Dissertation on Corporate Prayer

31 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Deborah Perkins

"Hi Phil!  I'm wondering if PrayNetwork has ever created any tangible cards/promo mat…"

Deborah Perkins replied Jun 17, 2015 to Refresh ~ Feedback from your reviewing + suggestions for revising our site

25 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Kathryn McBride

"Hi Phil! Spent some time on the site today and updated my blog, also tried to post a…"

Deborah Perkins replied Jan 6, 2015 to Refresh ~ Feedback from your reviewing + suggestions for revising our site

25 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Kathryn McBride

RSS

Start a Reimagine-Journey‼️

--->Your Free Profile

--->Take the Tour  

--->Ask A Question

• Add a photo  
  • Reply to a discussion  
  • Blog an insight
  • Post an event
  • Watch (and pray) a video