Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Sphere #3 ...throughout my CONGREGATION (206)

Discussions Replies √ New Stuff

Pray.Care. AND Share!

Read article here>>>

Started by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator

0 Apr 29, 2019

3 WALKING YOUR SERMON

Every week when I was a pastor, I did what I called walking my sermons. Although this depends on the Biblical foundations I wrote about las…

Started by David Young

0 Apr 15, 2019

PREACH THE WORD

What I am teaching is expository or direct Biblical preaching. I believe there is a place for topical preaching and apologetic, or subject…

Started by David Young

0 Apr 8, 2019

PREACH THE WORD

INTRODUCTION Paul's admonition to Timothy is still appropriate. “I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge t…

Started by David Young

1 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by David Young

Learning How to Pray

Submitted by Pastor Milton Bost  Slide 1                                Learning How To Pray       Luke 11:1-13 Slide 2 Two men were talki…

Started by Phil Miglioratti

0 Mar 20, 2019

LENT

Greetings from InterVarsity Press,   With Lent starting in a little over a week, I thought it seemed appropriate to send along some ideas…

0 Feb 27, 2019

Daily Quiet Time

3 COMPONENTS IN MY DAILY TIME WITH GOD Prayer, Reading the Bible I believe one of the most essential parts of Christian discipleship is te…

0 Feb 18, 2019

Prayer Always Precedes

I believe one of the most encouraging biblical principles we discover through reading the Scripture is that prayer always precedes…

0 Feb 13, 2019

Thanksgiving Prayers focused on Christ

7 Priority Thanksgiving Day Prayers Most Christians Have Never Prayed   Editor’s Note: Every November, millions of Christian families ac…

0 Dec 1, 2018

The 12 Prays of Christmas

I hope you are finding ways to enjoy the Christmas Advent-ure this year. Take a deep breath every time you realize how stress or tension…

0 Nov 27, 2018

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service