Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem
The Bible clearly calls all believers to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6, Isaiah 62:6). Over 1,200 of the most respected global Christian leaders or a listing) are calling for the Church to pray for Jerusalem the first Sunday of every October. All Christians have a biblical mandate and responsibility to pray for the city over which Jesus wept, the city to which He will soon return. The current crisis over Jerusalem has global ramifications and impact, and will only be fully resolved by God working through the prayers of His people.
October 3, 2010
The First Sunday of Every October
* Pray regularly for the peace of Jerusalem.
* Participate in the global Day of Prayer on Oct. 3 by praying for the peace of Jerusalem with others in your local church, small group, Bible study, and regional church. Find helpful resources for all ages at and tell others about it.
* Bless the Jewish and Arab people who live in Israel by participating in the Jerusalem Offering. See .
* Worldwide 24-hour Teleconference Call Join Christians on Oct. 3 in a "virtual prayer room" praying in one accord for Jerusalem and all her people. See .
* Become a Day of Prayer coordinator for your local church, region, state, or city. Click here and here for more information.
* Become an informed intercessor through the Watchmen on the Wall Training Program. Click here for more information.
* Pray about making pilgrimage to Israel as a Watchman on the Wall for Zion. Click here for more information.
* Tune in to a special Jerusalem celebration televised live on GodTV on October 3.
A special Jerusalem celebration will be broadcast live to over 192 nations and territories by -
Over 1,200 global Christian leaders are calling YOU to participate...
Visit us at