God created us to live in community with one another. In His great design of humanity, God knew we would need each other. God grows His church as believers gather together in His name to worship Him and demonstrate His love to one another. Challenges including isolation, mistrust, Covid-19, and a high risk of persecution can inhibit MBBs (Muslim Background Believers) of the AP from gathering together. Yet, in the face of such challenges, many MBBs are gathering and finding ways to connect as the body of Christ.
- Pray for MBBs of the AP to connect together regularly, both in person and virtually, to worship the Lord, grow in wisdom and knowledge of His Word, and to encourage one another.
- Pray for unity among the groups of MBBs who are gathering together across the Arabian Peninsula.
- Pray for isolated MBBs who believe they are the only ones in their country who follows Christ. Ask God to connect them with another BMB or another Jesus follower who can walk with them on their journey with Christ.
- Pray for whole tribes and families to receive Christ as Lord and Savior. When families and friends accept Christ as their Savior together, then a community of Christ followers is formed.
- Many new MBBs vigorously search media sources via television, internet and social media platforms to learn about their new faith in Christ. While media can be a useful tool as one grows in Christ, it can also cause confusion rather than clarity due to differing denominational doctrines and conflicting interpretations of God’s Word. Pray for new believers to connect with biblically grounded media sources and godly individuals online that will further strengthen them with God’s truth. Pray for MBBs to filter all they hear, watch, and read through the truth found in the Bible.