Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

I am interested in hearing from different people about your personal prayer practices.  What do you do?  How often?  How structured or free-flowing?  Are your practices more meditational or intercessional?  What settings do you find helpful?  I'm looking for some fresh ideas for myself.  Thanks.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AT WORK:

1. I take breaks and lunches to read the Bible as focused as possible. 

2. While working, I ask customers and co-workers to tell me what they are thankful for and am ready to tell them daily what I am thankful for each day.

3. I pray for matters of personal concern during slow times or when my mind can drift while I am between customers.

4. I pray with co-workers whenever they express specific concerns for health and hope.

5. I share the Good News when possible.

Lists I have available to refer to: (#'s 2-9 are available if you are interested by emailing me @ mertaka@yahoo.com )

1. weekly lists of individuals, nations, churches, ministries, family members.

2. Prayer concerns for the mentally ill and developmentally disabled (I have a history of mental illness).

3. Top 10 prayer commandments.

4. Immigrants (I work with immigrants).

5. CASTILE SOAP prayer ( a model for prayer the Lord gave me)

6. Intermarriage - I am married to a woman from another culture.

7. Verses on prayer.

8. Preparing to pray with a list of how we can sin based on commands and prohibitions from Scripture.

9. A list of intentions I go through once a week to remind myself of my primary commitments to develop character.

10. Newsletters and prayer letters from various ministries and missionaries.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service