Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
1. I take breaks and lunches to read the Bible as focused as possible.
2. While working, I ask customers and co-workers to tell me what they are thankful for and am ready to tell them daily what I am thankful for each day.
3. I pray for matters of personal concern during slow times or when my mind can drift while I am between customers.
4. I pray with co-workers whenever they express specific concerns for health and hope.
5. I share the Good News when possible.
Lists I have available to refer to: (#'s 2-9 are available if you are interested by emailing me @ firstname.lastname@example.org )
1. weekly lists of individuals, nations, churches, ministries, family members.
2. Prayer concerns for the mentally ill and developmentally disabled (I have a history of mental illness).
3. Top 10 prayer commandments.
4. Immigrants (I work with immigrants).
5. CASTILE SOAP prayer ( a model for prayer the Lord gave me)
6. Intermarriage - I am married to a woman from another culture.
7. Verses on prayer.
8. Preparing to pray with a list of how we can sin based on commands and prohibitions from Scripture.
9. A list of intentions I go through once a week to remind myself of my primary commitments to develop character.
10. Newsletters and prayer letters from various ministries and missionaries.