Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Eleanor Christine Clemons's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies √ New Stuff

"The Scriptures make clear that when there is a crisis of life in persecution form th…"

Eleanor Christine Clemons replied Jul 25, 2015 to Revival is Happening, but not in the West. Why?

3 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Tim R. Temple

"Thanks for the suggestions, I hope I can remember them to share with the church in s…"

Eleanor Christine Clemons replied Nov 18, 2010 to Share an idea of how to incorporate prayer during Thanksgiving season!

10 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"What we have done for the thanksgiving here at the new location for both of us is pa…"

Eleanor Christine Clemons replied Nov 10, 2010 to Share an idea of how to incorporate prayer during Thanksgiving season!

10 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

"Sharon, Thank you for your suggestions, I should clue you in as to the status of our…"

Eleanor Christine Clemons replied Feb 25, 2010 to Getting back into the 'swing' of prayer

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Eleanor Christine Clemons

"Janice, I would be happy to try to make use of your suggestion but he has trouble re…"

Eleanor Christine Clemons replied Feb 25, 2010 to Getting back into the 'swing' of prayer

10 Feb 25, 2010

"Dear Rob, Thank you Brother in the LORD ! I am grateful for your input on this subje…"

10 Feb 25, 2010

"Marsha, thanks for your response. We do have the 'grace' at the table time and that'…"

10 Feb 25, 2010

"Thank you for your response. With a marriage of 29 years, it has been a long time of…"

10 Feb 25, 2010

""

10 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service