Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Sphere #3 ...throughout my CONGREGATION (201)

Discussions Replies √ New Stuff

LENT

Greetings from InterVarsity Press,   With Lent starting in a little over a week, I thought it seemed appropriate to send along some ideas…

Started by Phil Miglioratti

0 Feb 27, 2019

Daily Quiet Time

3 COMPONENTS IN MY DAILY TIME WITH GOD Prayer, Reading the Bible I believe one of the most essential parts of Christian discipleship is te…

0 Feb 18, 2019

Prayer Always Precedes

I believe one of the most encouraging biblical principles we discover through reading the Scripture is that prayer always precedes…

0 Feb 13, 2019

Thanksgiving Prayers focused on Christ

7 Priority Thanksgiving Day Prayers Most Christians Have Never Prayed   Editor’s Note: Every November, millions of Christian families ac…

0 Dec 1, 2018

The 12 Prays of Christmas

I hope you are finding ways to enjoy the Christmas Advent-ure this year. Take a deep breath every time you realize how stress or tension…

0 Nov 27, 2018

Congregational Prayer at the Heart of Worship

The Forgotten Altar by Lowell Snow Prayer is the heart of worship. Not prayers from the pulpit - congregational prayer. Congregational…

0 Nov 21, 2018

Christmastime Prayers

Christmas Prayer Time By Lowell Snow – www.lowellsnow.com There is no better way to keep Christ in Christmas than bringing prayer to the he…

0 Nov 21, 2018

Uncommon Prayer ~ Hindrances to God's Presence

Uncommon Prayer ~ Hindrances to God's Presence ===>Note: Consider using the list of hindrances below as a format for an uncommon praye…

0 Nov 8, 2018

HEART-TOO-HEART ~ Praying from My Heart to God's Heart

Heart to Heart ~ Praying from My Heart to God’s Heart by Alvin VanderGriend What It Means to “Pray from My Heart to God’s Heart” To pray “…

0 Oct 31, 2018

Featured Member: " The Case for Corporate Prayer - Part 2"

Church Prayer Ministry Christianity is essentially communal; it is not a solo journey. In an age of hyper-individualism, faith is privatiz…

0 Sep 27, 2018

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service