Pray.Network

A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities

Sphere #1 ... in my CLOSET (111)

Discussions Replies √ New Stuff

Prayers & Poetry

What are your experiences with poetry and prayer?   I work at a retirement center and recently I learned how a man who had a stroke and who…

Started by Jenni Biegler

3 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jenni Biegler

Tim Stafford on Silence

The Surprising Rewards of Silence Why are we afraid to be quiet before God? by Tim Sanford     Ever stop to think why nothing…

Started by Phil Miglioratti

0 Jun 20, 2011

Prayer as a Vocation

Prayer as a Vocation By Rick Ezell “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a sol…

Started by William Richard Ezell

4 Jun 11, 2011

The Prayer Force

The Prayer Force By Rick Ezell Prayer is the indispensable and vital function of a believer. No aspect of our Christian life is more essen…

0 Apr 22, 2011

Prayer Works

Prayer Works Rick Ezell “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us” 1…

0 Apr 22, 2011

My First Thought on Prayer

I don't know about others but when I am in prayer, it is then that I really feel I am close to my Heavenly Father.  It is like we join hand…

Started by Rev. Frank T. Davis

3 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Ann

Sharing helpful info for those preparing prayer retreats

Question #1: How many of you have been on a church sponsored prayer retreat? A prayer retreat sponsored by a para church org? A prayer retr…

Started by Judy Secor

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Judy Secor

International Prayer Alert

International Prayer Alert   DearFriends, Youhave no doubt been hearing about the massive flood disaster in Pakistan that has affected s…

Started by Phil Miglioratti

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

Would Jesus be in the prayer room?

Recently I sensed the Lord asking me ,"Would Jesus be in the prayer room?" I spend a lot of time in our church's prayer room praying for an…

Started by Judy Diehl

1 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Phil Miglioratti

HEART TALK

Prayer is an expression of the heart communicated to God, in as an imitation of of Jesus Christ, verbally and non-verbally.  Words are inte…

Started by Jacob Ripsam

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Paula Walberer

RSS

Visit These Partners in Prayer

Workshop Video

Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer

Prayer Directory Sites

Events / Days of Prayer / Training

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.   Powered by