A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
Time: January 23, 2017 to May 2, 2017
Location: nationwide Website or Map: http://www.uspray100.com/ Event Type: prayer, campaign
Organized By: Andrew R. Wheeler Please Review/Comment Below
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
Join the Presidential Prayer Team in a prayer campaign for the first 100 days of President Trump's presidency.
US Pray 100 - Day 28 (Feb. 19)
President Trump held a "Rally for America" in a Florida airport hangar last night in which he again repeated his promises to the American people. First lady Melania Trump started the rally with The Lord's Prayer. President Trump greeted the packed supporters saying "I am here to tell you about our great progress … and our incredible plans for our future."
"I am here because I want to be among my friends and among my people. This was truly a great movement." The estimated crowd of over 9,000 (with several thousand more outside) erupted in cheers throughout the event, which lasted about 45 minutes. "I hear your demands. I hear your voices," Trump said. "And I promise you, I will deliver."
Please pray for:
• President Trump and his administration as they finalize their nomination for the National Security Advisor.
• Wisdom for his advisors to designate the cabinet and remaining administration openings.
• Rest and safety for the President and First Lady as they head back to Washington D.C.
The Presidential Prayer Team
No Schedule Offered Yet
US Pray 100 - Day 26 (Feb. 17)
President Donald Trump will head to South Carolina today, specifically to attend Boeing Company's unveiling of its first 787-10 jet at the Dreamliner facility in North Charleston.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said “This visit will give the president an opportunity to celebrate a huge milestone for thousands of workers at Boeing, America's No. 1 exporter, and the millions of American workers involved in aerospace,” He added. “We're thrilled to celebrate the roll-out of this amazing plane,”
• President Trump safe travels to South Carolina and later to Florida.
• The business and manufacturing development in America to improve additional jobs.
• The search to replace Michael Flynn as the National Security Advisor.
• That investigators will find the ones who have been leaking secret information to the media. [MORE] The Presidential Prayer Team
10:10 am Departs White HouseNoon Arrives in North Charleston, South Carolina12:10 pm Meets with Dennis Muilenburg, the Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO of the Boeing Company; Boeing Company Facility; North Charleston, South Carolina12:25 pm Tours the Boeing Company facility1:05 pm Makes remarks at the unveiling of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft1:40 pm Tours the Boeing Company 787 Dreamliner aircraft2:05 pm Departs North Charleston3:30 pm Arrives West Palm Beach
* All times Eastern
US Pray 100 - Day 25 (Feb. 16)
Dear Prayer Team Member,
President Donald Trump may be responsible for appointing a greater number of federal court judges than any first-term president in four decades.
There are a growing number of older judges and an existing volume of vacancies on the federal courts. Currently, 112 remain vacant of the 870 authorized judgeships with lifetime appointments. And, there many federal judges who are older than 70 and soon to be eligible to accept “senior status,” a form of semi-retirement.
• Please pray for President Trump and his administration that God would place before them the right conservative judges for our nation.
• Please pray for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch as he works through the nomination process.
• Please pray that God would reveal and remove those who are plotting against President Trump and his efforts to clean up our government. [MORE] The Presidential Prayer Team
10:30 am Participates in a congressional listening session1:25 pm Speaks with President Beji Caid Essebsi of Tunisia2:30 pm Meets with Attorney General Jeff Sessions3:15 pm Signs HJ Res. 38, which disapproves of an Obama environmental rule3:50 pm Tapes his weekly address; Cabinet Room
US Pray 100 - Day 24 (Feb. 15)
President Donald Trump will host Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today. This is their first meeting together in the White House -- but the two men have known each other since the 1980s. This meeting is seen is an opportunity to reset U.S. relations with Israel after a combative one with former president Barack Obama.
President Trump during his campaign pledged to be the "best friend" Israel has ever had in the White House.
On the agenda are some of the Middle East's most volatile issues: the Syrian war, Iran's nuclear events and the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts.
• Please pray for President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu that they find common ground with the Middle East issues.
• Pray for the nomination process of David Friedman as U.S. ambassador to Israel.
• Pray for peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6) and the advancement of God’s kingdom in Israel, the Palestinian Territories and Jordan.
10:15 am Participates in a listening session with the Retail Industry Leaders Association and member company CEOs; Roosevelt Room11:50 am The president and Mrs. Trump greet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and Mrs. Netanyahu; South PorticoNoon Participates in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Netanyahu; East Room12:40 pm Begins meetings with Netanyahu4:15 pm Speaks with President Mauricio Macri of Argentina4:30 pm Participates in a legislative affairs strategy session6:30 pm The president and first lady host Senator Marco Rubio and Mrs. Rubio for dinner; Blue Room
US Pray 100 - Day 23 (Feb. 14)
Mike Flynn resigned his post as national security advisor last night. Flynn's decision to resign came after it became clear to him that he had lost the president's trust. "I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador," Flynn said in a resignation letter. "I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology."
Retired lieutenant general Keith Kellogg will take over as acting national security advisor. The White house is searching for a permanent head and meeting with officials, including retired general and former CIA director David Petraeus, and retired vice admiral Bob Harward as permanent replacements for Flynn.
• Please pray for Mike Flynn as he deals with this sitauation, transitions back into private life and determines what is next.
• Please pray for several involved in the replacement search, including CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Department of Homeland Security John Kelly, chief of staff Reince Priebus, chief strategist Stephen Bannon and son-in-law Jared Kushner. The Presidential Prayer Team
10:30 am Participates in a parent-teacher conference listening session; Roosevelt Room12:30 pm Lunch with Governor and Mrs. Chris Christie; Presidential Dining Room2:00 pm Signs H.J. Res 41, which disapproves a rule mandated by the Dodd-Frank legislation4:00 pm Meets with Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Attorney General Jeff Sessions
All Times Eastern
US Pray 100 - Day 22 (Feb. 13)
The Senate is scheduled to hold confirmation votes for three top officials for President Donald Trump's administration this week.
Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary is scheduled for today followed by a vote on Dr. David Shulkin's nomination as Secretary of Veterans Affairs. Tomorrow will be the vote for Linda McMahon as the Administrator of the Small Business Administration.
The Democrates are still publicly resisting as they mount a historic delay to the president's staffing of his administration.
• Please pray for several of the remaining cabinet positions. And, that the Senate can complete their hearings and vote on the nominations before the February 17th recess.
• Please pray for President Trump's busy schedule today as he meets by phone and in person with several world leaders.
• Please pray for President Trump as he continues to form a response to North Korea's latest ballistic missile test.
JOIN & RECEIVE FREE DAILY PRAYER BRIEFINGS
9:00 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing9:45 am Speaks with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria10:10 am Speaks with President Jacob Zuma of South Africa11:00 am Meets with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau12:15 pm Participates in a roundtable discussion with Prime Minister Trudeau on the advancement of women entrepreneurs and business leaders; Cabinet Room12:50 pm Has a working luncheon with Prime Minister Trudeau; State Dining Room2:00 pm Participates in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Trudeau; East Room3:00 pm Meets with the Republican National Committee Chairwoman and Co-Chairman3:45 pm Participates in a pinning ceremony for Major Ricardo (Rick) Turner4:15 pm Speaks with Maureen Scalia by phone
US Pray 100 - Day 21 (Feb. 12)
North Korea fired a ballistic missile yesterday. It is the first time since President Donald Trump took office. The launch happened while President Trump was hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at his golf resort in Florida.
North Korea has declared a goal of producing an intercontinental missile that can deliver a nuclear payload to the United States.
The Trump administration had been expecting a North Korean "provocation" and plans a full range of options for a calculated response to show our nation's resolve while avoiding escalation.
• Please pray for President Trump's administration as they consider the proper response to North Korean missile test yesterday.
• Please pray for the quick confirmaton of the remaining cabinet positions so that work can move forward on situations like that of dealing with North Korea.
• Please pray for safety for President and his family as they return back to Washington D.C. from their weekend in Florida.
The Presidential Prayer Team
No Scheduled Offered Today
US Pray 100 - Day 20 (Feb. 11)
President Donald Trump told reporters on Air Force One he is considering a new executive order to temporarily stop people of certain countries from travelling to the US. This is after his initial attempt was overturned in the courts.
• Please pray for President Trump, First Lady Melania and family as they spend the weekend in West Palm Beach, Florida.
• Please pray for wisdom for the President, his staff and legal counsel as they consider the best wording of the new replacement executive order to protect our nation.
• Please pray for safety for the new cabinet members who face public protesting and opposition as they go about performing their newly accepted responsibilities.
US Pray 100 - Day 19 (Feb. 10)
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled to uphold the lower court's suspension of President Donald Trump's temporary travel ban. The White House is preparing its next moves to try and keep America safe.
At the Oval Office ceremony for swearing in Jeff Sessions as attorney General, President Trump said he will sign three executive orders that "restore safety in America" to "break the back" of cartels and "stop as of today" violence against the police. The signed orders give the new attorney general directives on developing strategies to combat crime by working with other agencies, including at the state and local levels.
Reverend Franklin Graham, who serves as chairman of The Presidential Prayer Team's honorary committee since 2001, stated on Sunday on a Facebook post "The president is coming under increasing pressure from groups on all sides." He said "Let’s pray that God will give President Donald J. Trump wisdom and courage to stand strong for the American people." He earlier remarked at the National Prayer Breakfast "I hope you will keep the president and vice president on your prayer list every day."
9:00 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing9:30 am Tapes the weekly address; Diplomatic Room10:00 am Meets with Sen. Mitch McConnellNoon Meets with Japanese Prime Minister Abe1:00 Holds a joint press conference with Abe; East Room1:35 pm Has a working lunch with Abe; State Dining Room8:00 pm Has dinner with First Lady Melania Trump, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, and Mrs. Abe
US Pray 100 - Day 18 (Feb. 09)
Jeff Sessions was voted in as attorney general last evening by the senate (52-47) and is expected to take his oath this morning at 10:30am. Betsy DeVos also awaits her oath as education secretary and is expected to also begin her office some time today. Thank you for all who have been praying for these two during their difficult hearing processes.
Yesterday President Donald Trump dismissed skeptics who think the wall with Mexico will not be built, saying that to the contrary, it is already being “designed.”
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals is expected to rule hopefully today over President Donald Trump's temporary travel ban.
Please pray for President Trump as he continues to work for the American people and cleaning up Washington and bring about a change.
Please pray for the many other candidates still awaiting hearings and confirmations.
Also pray for the final results of the Appeals court and the affect it will have upon our nation.
JOIN & RECIEVE FREE DAILY PRAYER BRIEFINGS
9:00 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing9:30 am Breakfast with airline industry officials; State Dining Room10:30 am Participates in the swearing-in of Attorney General Jeff Sessions11:30 am Speaks with President Ashraf Ghani of AfghanistanNoon Speaks with Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar12:30 pm Holds a SCOTUS listening session and lunch; Roosevelt Room2:15 pm Speaks with Emir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jabir al-Sabah of Kuwait2:45 pm Speaks with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi of Iraq
Sign Upor Sign In
We welcome you to review/research the entire site ~ but to comment or post you must have a profile (protects us from spammers). Registration is free. Takes about 2 minutes.
Or sign in with:
Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
Added by Phil Miglioratti
Added by Malva Birch
© 2021 Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.