A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
Time: January 23, 2017 to May 2, 2017
Location: nationwide Website or Map: http://www.uspray100.com/ Event Type: prayer, campaign
Organized By: Andrew R. Wheeler Please Review/Comment Below
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
Join the Presidential Prayer Team in a prayer campaign for the first 100 days of President Trump's presidency.
US Pray 100 - Day 39 (Mar. 02)
President Donald Trump in a speech to Congress on Tuesday promoted the use of tax credits to help people afford health insurance -- a key component of a proposals to replace the Affordable Healthcare Act.
Please pray for:
• Congress facing challenges in drafting a healthcare plan
• Wisdom, strength and courage for President Trump as he faces much opposition to what he is trying to accomplish for the American people in Washington.
The Presidential Prayer Team
US Pray 100 - Day 38 (Mar. 01)
In his first address to Congress, President Donald Trump optimistically outlined a bold agenda highlighted by immigration reform, an expansive infrastructure program and reform of the nation's health care system.
In the hour-long televised address, the president spoke about the issue of immigration. "I believe Republicans and Democrats can work together to achieve an outcome that has eluded our country for decades."
He also stated, "a new chapter of American greatness" was now beginning and "the time for small thinking is over."
The most emotional moment of the talk came when he introduced Carryn Owens the widow of the Navy SEAL Ryan Owens who was killed during a raid in Yemen last month . "Ryan died as he lived: A warrior, and a hero -- battling against terrorism and securing our nation. "
Toward the conclusion, Mr. Trump said "The time for trivial fights is behind us. We just need the courage to share the dreams that fill our hearts, the bravery to express the hopes that stir our souls, and the confidence to turn those hopes and dreams to action. From now on, America will be empowered by our aspirations not burdened by our fears."
• Wisdom and God's guidance for President Trump as he implements his "bold agenda" for America.
• House and Senate leadership who are meeting with President Trump today to talk about new strategies.
• Congress facing challenges in drafting a healthcare plan.
10:30 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing12:30 pm Hosts a House and Senate leadership lunch in the Roosevelt Room4:00 pm Leads a legislative affairs strategy session6:30 pm Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in the White House Residence
All Times Eastern
US Pray 100 - Day 37 (Feb. 28)
President Trump will deliver his first address to a Joint Session of Congress tonight and plans to outline his first-year agenda tackling everything from immigration to infrastructure.
The nationally televised speech will also strike a balance on the challenges ahead, while reflecting a more optimistic, forward-looking tone that focuses on the “American spirit.”
• President Trump as he speaks to both the House and Senate tonight.
• Ongoing search for who is leaking classified information from the White House
• Wisdom for President Trump as he leads our Nation through difficult times and complicated changes.
US Pray 100 - Day 36 (Feb. 27)
Governors from around the country gathered last night in the White House for dinner. The black-tie event is the first major social event of the Trump administration, planned by the East Wing and first lady Melania Trump.
The President, who doesn't drink, used water to gave a toast. He said he looked forward to meeting with Governors Monday and hinted that “perhaps health care will come up.”
“I think you’re going to see something very, very special,” on an Obamacare repeal and replacement plan.
President Trump complimented his wife “for having done a really beautiful job,” before launching into remarks.
“I can say that after four weeks, it’s been a lot of fun,” he said. “We’ve accomplished almost everything we set out to accomplish. The borders are stricter. … There are some big problems in the world, you know that very well. But we’re very happy with the way things are working.”
• President Trump as he speaks today at the National Governors Conference.
• President Trump for his final preparation for tomorrow's combined Senate and House Congressional Address.
US Pray 100 - Day 35 (Feb. 26)
This coming Tuesday night, President Donald Trump will address a joint session of the Congress laying out his case for making the agenda of his campaign the law of the land.
He will be addressing the members of the House and Senate, his Cabinet and the Supreme Court. But his real audience will be far larger, reaching across the country and around the world via broadcast and streaming media.
• President Trump for his preparation for Tuesday's Congressional address.
• For President Trump and members of his administration as they come under spiritual attack. [MORE]
US Pray 100 - Day 34 (Feb. 25)
President Trump signed an executive action yesterday aimed at reducing government red tape. It requires each federal agency to create a task force that would root out regulations and cut costs.
President Trump signed the order after delivering a rousing address at the nearby Conservative Political Action Conference. The order builds on previous directives to find two regulations to cut for every new one proposed, and to freeze pending regulations.
• This new executive action that it will encourage business and manufacturing companies to expand within the United States and hire more laborers.
• White house staff as they continue to discover who is leaking confidential information to the public.
• President Trump for his safety, health and rest during the weekend.
US Pray 100 - Day 33 (Feb. 24)
American manufacturing chief s were invited guests at the White House yesterday. Vice President Mike Pence; Gary Cohn, director of the National Economic Council; Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin; and other cabinet members were on hand for talks covering deregulation, tax reform, trade, infrastructure, job training and the workforce of the future.
The executives voiced optimism over the impact of potential reforms to the tax code and federal regulations. Dow CEO Andrew Liveris said afterward that he and the other executives were “very encouraged” by the pro-business approach being taken by the administration.
• Business and manufacturing companies that will seek to improve hiring from within the Unites States and help our unemployed.
• President Trump as he speaks at CPAC this morning.
10:00 am Makes Remarks at CPAC; Washington DC area11:40 am Tapes his weekly addressNoon Signs an executive order2:00 pm Meets with Ohio Govenor Kasich3:00 pm Meets with President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski of Peru
US Pray 100 - Day 32 (Feb. 23)
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly have traveled to Mexico City for meetings today with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, as well as military, finance and interior officials.
The official meeting topics are border security, law enforcement and trade. However, President Donald Trump's new immigration guidelines will most likely top the agenda. The new guidelines said it would seek to deport many illegal immigrants to Mexico if they entered the United States from there. Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray called the new policy "unilateral" and "unprecedented" and plans to seek more information on Trump's executive orders at the summit.
• A strengthening of relationships between Mexico and the United States.
• John Kelly and Rex Tillerson as they represent the United States' agenda and focus on the areas where the two countries can find agreement.
• Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray that they would be receptive to the talks and open to negotiations.
• President Trump as he meets today with leaders of manufacturing and The Business Council to talk about adding more jobs, reduced government regulations and overall business growth.
10:00 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing10:30 am Meets with manufacturing CEOs; State Dining Room12:15 pm Speaks with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau by phone2:30 pm Holds a meeting on domestic and international human trafficking; Roosevelt Room8:30 pm Attends a dinner with The Business Council; Washington
US Pray 100 - Day 31 (Feb. 22)
Department of Homeland Security yesterday released two guidance memos reflecting President Trump’s get-tough stance on illegal immigrants and overturned the prior administration's “catch and release” policy.
• Safety of the Border Patrol and immigration agents as they enforce these new policies.
• President Trump and his administration as they continue to improve our national security.
• Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson as they travel today to Mexico City to meet with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and other top officials regarding immigration and U.S. relations.
• President Trump as he meets today to discuss the Federal budget.
10:30 am Receives his daily intelligence briefing11:30 am Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson12:30 pm Begins discussions about the Federal budget; Roosevelt Room, Oval Office4:00 pm Leads a legislative affairs strategy session
US Pray 100 - Day 29 (Feb. 20)
President Donald Trump interviewed four finalists yesterday at his Mar-a-Lago resort for the position of national security adviser with new or existing candidates. He may meet with some of them again today as he searches to fill the post following the leaving of Michael Flynn.
The president has interviewed acting adviser Keith Kellogg, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster and Lieutenant General Robert Caslen. The president also spent part of his weekend in a strategy meeting finding a replacement for the Affordable Care Act.
Today, work continues on drafting a new immigration executive order to replace the one blocked by courts that temporally banned immigration from seven predominantly high-risk countries.
• President Trump as he meets and decides who he will nominate as National Security Advisor.
• The all the teams working on the replacement for a national healthcare plan.
• Wisdom for President Trump's advisors as they seek to find the person(s) who leaked confidential materials to the media.
The Presidential Prayer Team
10:00 am Speaks with Vice President Pence, who is traveling in Europe4:40 pm Departs his Mar-a-Lago home in West Palm Beach7:25 pm Arrives White House
Sign Upor Sign In
We welcome you to review/research the entire site ~ but to comment or post you must have a profile (protects us from spammers). Registration is free. Takes about 2 minutes.
Or sign in with:
Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
Added by Phil Miglioratti
Added by Malva Birch
© 2021 Created by Pray.Network Curator/Coordinator.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.