Impacting Cities & Communities thru Prayer
A Community of Prayer Champions, Praying Churches, Prayed-for Communities
Nov 3-4, 2017: Your women can still sign up for Unshaken Great Lakes, (http://momsinprayer.org/events/unshaken-great-lakes-conference/)
Location: Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church, 149 W Brush Hill Rd, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
The conference lasts over 2 days, Friday night and Saturday day, in a format similar to a Women of Faith or Beth Moore women’s conference. It is a large, exciting event. We are expecting upwards of 500 women from multiple states being there. Your women will be encouraged and inspired.
Lucas and Evelyn Cortazio and the amazing band from Community Christian Church will lead the worship
· Moms in Prayer President Sally Burke
· Author and speaker Jill Savage
· Author, speaker, and Proverbs 31 writer Arlene Pellicane
· Rose Simmons is the daughter of Rev. Daniel Simmons, who was gunned down along with eight others parishioners at Emanuel A.M.E. Church in 2015. Rose shares about the great forgiving power of Jesus.
· Lee Nienhuis will share a prayer strategy that will dismantle the enemy’s plan for your family and give you tools to walk in victory.
· Stephen and Alex Kendrick, writers and producers of the blockbuster movie War Room, join us via a special video message
More info and to register: https://momsinprayer.org/events/unshaken-great-lakes-conference/
Thomas Bush, Director, Prayer Assist Ministries (http://www.prayerassist.org/), and Coordinator, So. Calif. National Day of Prayer Taskforce (http://nationaldayofprayer.org/), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: (619) 742-8694